TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Samsung LN46C670M1F LCD TV. TV will come on but can

Customer Question
Customer: ***** *****. I have...
Customer: ***** *****. I have a Samsung LN46C670M1F LCD TV. TV will come on but can not see picture, has sound but no picture. If you shine a bright light at the screen you can barely see a picture. How can I fix this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really that pretty much sums it up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
12/22/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Louie, Technician