Dimmu TV
Dimmu TV, Handyman/Handywoman
Experience:  3 years experience
15852642

Rod,
, Rod, I 't have remote control paired to tv. no

Customer Question

Customer: hi Rod,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi Rod, I don't have remote control paired to tv. no luck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK, the TV is in Keylock now,
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. What is the model number of your TV? Are you using the original remote for it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Rusty, the model number is ***** and i don't have the original remote. I have a remote that's not paired with the TV though.

What is the model number of that remote? What have you tried so far?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find the model number of the remote, but it's a GE universal. I've tried to pair the remote with the TV like it says in the manual, the remote just searches for the TV but can't find it. None of the buttons on the TV will get it out of key lock and I even took the back off and disconnected all of the major wires then reconnected and still it says the same thing.
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. A lot of the time with locks like this a universal remote is not going to work. You would need a factory remote which you can order from here: Click Here If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your LG.