TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have recehtly purchased 180 Panasonic TH-32LRT124 TVS With

Customer Question
theModel: DTB 1510 attached to...
I have recehtly purchased 180 Panasonic TH-32LRT124 TVS With theModel: DTB 1510 attached to it from the Homewood Suites in Germantown, TN. I can not program these Tvs so I sell them to other customers, what's my solution?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
12/21/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I am bart

Hi Bart , looks like you`re gonna have your work cut out for a few days if you sell those all at the same time :)

You`re going to have to modify the hotel mode to all of them one at a time .
be back with a description of what you have to do .

First you need to go in the HOTEL SETUP menu this way ;

Open the menu and go to SETUP MENU then go to MOVIE MODE , once you are there press and hold the MUTE button for more than 3 secs , this will open the menu you can see at the link below , click on it and follow the settings you see there ;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmrx2fm0bs18bp0/2015-12-21_1121.png?dl=0

By the way , if that link opens a login window popup then just close it with the upper corner X or the "no thanks . continue to view"
The picture is behind that .

This will basically turn the tv into a normal home tv set with full control

Also wanted to say that the correct model number for these TV's are TH-32LRT12U (or A)

Here is the manual for them f you want to print it ;

http://data.manualslib.com/pdf/12/1185/118426-panasonic/th32lrt12u.pdf?007c3d742c2f4be7a0954ab44b6dd046&take=binary

Look on pages 26 and on for the info I just gave you (and more)

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Any other questions on this ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We have tried your method but no success,we are getting weak input and get any further.

The manual I gave you , does it look like its the correct one ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I believe it is the correct manaul, but it says nothing about the DTB 1510 card attached to the TV.

That is the hotel cable system , can`t you use the external inputs by unlocking them as it says in the manual ??

That's the closest you will come to a normal tv , those were made as hospitatlity tv and will always stay that way , the only option now is to use them as monitor by unlocking them AS IT SHOWS in the manual

No one or hardly anyone is using the antenna terminal anyway , there is always a cable box , converter ,satellite receiver for tv and then various devices like dvd , Roku ,computer etc . etc that are using the external inputs.

Even if you could get the tuner going then you`d still need an external digital tv tuner for the antenna , these were not made for OTA signals , it even says so in the manual

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician