Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 50 inch sony wega and when it works right I love

Customer Question

I have a 50 inch sony wega and when it works right I love it , but once I turn off and later it will not show a picture, the stand-by lights starts blinking and I turn the tv on and I can hear the tv for little ,maybe 10 sec.s , but the picture will come on a day or 2 later . I have tried everything to correct it , but I need help !!!! thank you please tellme what to do.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If its a CRT type tv and 50" then it must be a rear projection model , any way you could lookup the model number that may start with the letters KP-.... ?