Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

The remote does not respond. I am hooked up to cable and

Customer Question

the remote does not respond. I am hooked up to cable and have had no problems. Now I can not get netfilx, menu, guide nothing from remote comes up. I do get however in upper right corner the word antenna an 2, 22,55 5 that shows up. Can the remote be reset?. I have completely unplugged and taken batteries out to no success..
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sounds like you are in the wrong input mode

So your box will be connected to the TV I would assume for that spec of TV in HDMI mode so its HDMI that you need to pick out using the INPUT/SOURCE/AV (could be termed any of those) or even HDMI itself with the TV own remote control once you are in the correct INPUT everything should come through, antenna is for the antenna input

Let me know how this works out

Anthony