TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Trying to hook up a different television to antenna and it

Customer Question
won't work - I have...
trying to hook up a different television to antenna and it won't work - I have done it a million times with different televisions so I am not new to this - can you help??? PLEASE - model number is ***** - thank you so much
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
12/14/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

You've got to run a channel scan and change the Input. You did that as well please?

I did both

So on this Fuai set- the antenna is not working, or was it another TV you were referring to?

Are you still here?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Arica has opted out, if you need assistance with this still, please let me know.

Louie, Technician