Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Visio Model No. E500i0A0 Smart TV I am unable to

Customer Question

I have a Visio Model No. E500i0A0 Smart TV
I am unable to get the video on the TV running from a:
Yamaha DVD Model DV-C6760 to a Yamaha Receiver Model No. RX-V657
to a Motorola HD Dual Tuner DVR (cable box) to the Visio TV.
I am using component 5 lead cables from the DVD to the Receiver to the cable box.
And HDMI connection to the TV.
Is there a channel or setting on the TV I should be using in order to get the video (picture)?
Thanks for your help.
Scott Merner
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
- Is it first time connection setup OR things were working fine through same connection setup?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not been able to get video since I changed TV's . The cabling is the same as on the old TV (Olivia flat screen).
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

There are couple of connection setup that you can try, either connect all the video devices into Yamaha RX-V657 component video inputs and connect component video Monitor Out of Yamaha to component video Input of TV, select component video input in TV to get video signal from Yamaha and switch the video source in Yamaha to watch different video sources.

Next option is to connect every video devices into TV and run audio out cable into Yamaha to get sound whatever device is played on TV. This is bit simple and good connection setup.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, none of your suggestions worked. I hope I am not charged for this advise.
Thanks,
Scott
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Contact customer service for any billing issue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.