How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 4922
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Asked a question to divert flat screen tv sound from front

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, asked a question to divert flat screen tv sound from front to back. I'm thinking a sound bar is probably the only way.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Mother watches tv that back side is directed toward other room I sit in and I get most
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sorry, she turns up tv to hear and I get sound into other room also. sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I am afraid that a sound bar may make things even worst as they usually produce better quality bass frequency and those are traveling easilly in all directions. Depending on what the direct area behind the TV is you could use an indoor sound deflector behind it (like the material often used in recording studio). If she put the TV volume high because her earing require it, you may consider headphones for her.