TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Shahid; y Sharp lc70le600u you adviced me on worked ok 1 1/2

Customer Question
Hello Shahid; y Sharp lc70le600u you...
Hello Shahid;
y Sharp lc70le600u you adviced me on worked ok for about 1 1/2 weeks,but as it happened in the past viewing tv and picture just fades away,only bluish tint.Unplug a couple times,waited,but only bluish tint comes on,no menu shows up now,did about 5 tries,but ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
12/10/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

You have a t-con board problem do you think you can replace this board yourself?I will provide all the necessary info to do that please let me know thank you

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can replace the pc board,just let me have info I need,I had opened tv before ,after I talked with Shahid and I see a couple pc boards in there.Just out of curiosity I called Sears parts,or do you have another place

Sets own menu not coming up a bluish tint means backlights lit it just leaves the tcon board OR the LCD panel itself now if you are very unlucky it may be the panel however there is no way to check the t-con it can only be replaced to eliminate it however it is usually the t-con

what you need to do is get the back off the set, now you will see a unmistakable ribbon or multi-strand label going from the main-board (that's the one with all the AV input connectors on)to the t-con usually mounted upper middle of the set and may be covered by a metal shield, you need to carefully get this board out of the set (its about 5 inches by 2 half)and retrieve the part-number found on the board itself with this part-number go to www.shopjimmy.com first if they don't have it google the part-number for suppliers.

If you have any difficulties with this please upload a photo (using the paper-clip)of the inside of the set I will send it back to you with pointers.

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
when I looked on shopjimmy.com it showed part F905FM04 ,this board is located under the main power board ans it shows is $24>f you can confirm this the one I will oder on 12/14.Any other instructions I may need.Thank you for your help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sent wrong part #[main board.The t-con # ***** saw on Jimmy is DUNTKF908FM04

No you can't do it that way, you need to get the part-number from the ORIGINAL board, it will be etched or on a sticky label on the board itself, there is good reason for doing it that way as there may be upto 5 different variants of the board that wont work

Let me know if you need more help

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello; the part # ***** the pc board is DUNTKF908FM04,is same part # ***** saw at shopJimmy
Thank ou for your advice

Your Welcome

Would you please now rate the answer positively as this is the only way I receive any credit from the site thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars with this post thanks again

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician