TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Just replaced my dlp lamp and it took about a week before my

Customer Question
just replaced my...
just replaced my dlp lamp and it took about a week before my TV came on so it worked great for 3 days now when I turn it on it comes on solid green after a few minutes it went red after a couple of minutes I had sound and no picture while it was red
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
12/9/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Where did you buy the new lamp?

2. How much did the new lamp cost?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Louie, Technician