TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a insignia tv and last night the was liquid spilled

Customer Question
on the remote and it...
I have a insignia tv and last night the was liquid spilled on the remote and it no longer works I can turn the tv on manually but all that is on the screen is run chanel auto scan and I can not get a picture because the remote has the hdmi that I need to get a picture is there any suggestions on what I can do and how do I go about getting a new remote
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
12/8/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Heather, please look on the lower right edge of the tv, and you'll see a grouping of buttons there.

There is an onboard INPUT button here. You can press that, repeatedly, to cycle through the input modes until you get to hdmi, to watch your cable/satellite box.

You may order a new remote online, here: http://amzn.to/1HTaDy1

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.

Nathan, Installer