TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a panasonic th-42px75u and the picture goes out or

Customer Question
starts blinking and then...
I have a panasonic th-42px75u and the picture goes out or starts blinking and then may come on in 10 minutes-other times it turns on and stays all day
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It does have a cable inlet but that isn't causing problems for our other tv's

Thanks for the info.

- Do you use cable remote to change channels on TV?

- Is there cable box hooked to TV?

- Can you try another video source/ device such as DVD player etc to TV as a test?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We have changed to a different tv and no problems
Louie, Technician