Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When I turn my TV on with the remote control the light at

Customer Question

when I turn my TV on with the remote control the white light at the lower left comes on
as usual, but then slowly goes off and the screen goes black. The cable box is on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.

Still, would the same symptom persist if the TV is turned on using its front panel controls (depending on the model/version)?