Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

How do we get our TV and Logitec remote in "sync"? We have

Customer Question

How do we get our TV and Logitec remote in "sync"? We have had both the TV and the remote for 3-4 years, and all of a sudden, we don't have "sound" altho the picture is fine and we have put new batteries in the remote. After messing with the remote (not realizing exactly what we were doing), the sound came back on. However, when we turned the TV off at the end of the day, and then back on the next day -- no sound again and whatever we had done the previous day won't work now. After messing with the remote, the sound came back on, but the volume cannot be changed and we cannot mute it. We have tried to contact the "Geek Squad" at the local Best Buy store, but the phone is never answered. We are senior citizens and this situation is challenging (to say the least).............can you suggest anything?? Sharon :)
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Take the batteries out of the remote for a minute.

Manually power off all devices (tv, cable box, sound system, etc) using the buttons on the actual devices (not remotes).

Put batteries back in logitech, and everything should resume normal status.