TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

In the middle of a program the screen went black and

Customer Question
unusable signal came up on...
in the middle of a program the screen went black and unusable signal came up on the screen. Cable is fine, we had it checked and we were told it was in the tv. What now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Who is your cable company?

2. Do you normally change channels with the RCA tv remote or with the cable company remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Louie, Technician