Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We brought a tachi 42" tv October of 2014 model #

Customer Question

we brought a hitachi 42" tv October of 2014 model # ***** Serial #CH4EB18977.... mgf. may 2014
we hung the tv on the wall and it's been there all this time . About the end of sept. it wouldn't turn on, I unplugged it and waited 10 seconds and came back on, it worked for about two weeks and wouldn't come on again did the same thing again, unplugged it, waited, but nothing did it 3 times before it came on. that lasted about another two weeks and did the same thing, wouldn't come on and hasn't to this day. What is the problem? It's like it needs a reset button.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you seeing any light (solid or flashing) on front of the tv? Any clicking sounds?