Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** *****,
, this is a two year old vizio

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this is a two year old vizio tv. The standby lght comes on for about 5 second and slowly deminishes. I replaced both the power supply and the main board with the same results. The TV might have been left on for a long time.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I posted the question to you previously and was charged $27.00 but never received an answer.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you read my last reply? I already paid $27.00 without ever getting a reply to my quuestion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems as if you are trying to charge me again, my question has not changed from my original request. James of your Customer Support can verify this.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is ***** ***** i`m going to see if i can help you sort this out first .

Right now your original post is nowhere to be found , at least not by us tech. we are not employees here but independant tech.s so have limited access to the site as well

Was reading what you said and i can tell you that it wasn`t a person talking to you when you opened this new post .

You could have said "i like to mow the lawn naked " and it would`ve replied the exact same thing anyway .

Yes this is a new post and you have a different login name so that is why i cannot find the original and that conversation you had above to open this ?

Now can you go back to your first post and copy the address in the address bar and paste it here ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you can`t find it then first get it sorted out by using this link or phone number ;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****