Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I just purchased a Samsung smart TV 48" I want to mount on

Customer Question

I just purchased a Samsung smart TV 48" I want to mount on my wall, But Don't have the wall mount kit!! Help to purchase this item!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

Any wall mount that states it will support a tv up to 48" will work. They can be purchased at stores like best buy, frys, etc. OR online. Here is one example:

CLICK HERE FOR WALL MOUNT

I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

I have donated my invaluable time helping you rather than other customers. In keeping with the design of this website, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,