Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have KDL 55EX720 it power on second and goes blank red

Customer Question

Customer: i have KDL 55EX720 it power on for a second and goes blank red light flasing 4 times stop and flash again
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i turn on tv it will power on than blank and remain blank red indicator is flashing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?

Has the set ever shut itself off in the past, or been hard to start?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

The 4 blink code indicates "Panel Balancer Error" which is generally a fault within the LCD panel itself and requires replacement of the panel. That is why I'm asking the above info. Are you still with me here?