Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Initially samsung tv works fine then after 5min picture and

Customer Question

Customer: initially samsung tv works fine then after 5min picture and sound goes off for 30 seconds then back on for 5 min then off again and does not come back on until i turn it off completely then turn back on and it continues to go through that same cycle. it is a 55 inch model about 3 yrs old . i dont have the model # ***** available as i am in a different location right now
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thats about all i have
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry I will need the model number to check the data for the set, I will also need to know how you are viewing TV services satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?

I appreciate you may not be able to get that right now if so please come back here when ready

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks

Just come right back here when you have it thank you

Have a good day

Anthony