Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My 65 in bulb type tv wont turn on after a power line went

Customer Question

my 65 in bulb type tv wont turn on after a power line went down and caused a outage any hope for this don't see a reset
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does power light on TV lit or blink when press power button?

- How old is the TV?

- Do you have necessary tools and basic electronics knowledge if wish to repair it yourself?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tv is 10 years old and there is no light that comes on. I have basic experience with electronics and I have tools
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Nice, it seems problem with power supply section, need to check standby 5V volts output of power board. I can provide you service manual that has troubleshooting chart and detailed schematics of circuit boards and rest would be your expertise to repair this TV. Please reply back if you need service manual copy so I'll upload it for you.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.