Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I would like a JVC tech to fix my tv

Customer Question

I would like a JVC tech to fix my tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

You say the picture shows up?can you explain exactly what is wrong with the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture doesn't show up at all

Is there any sound please?

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu show up please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's no sound, and no menu

Is there any powerlight lit on the front of the set?if so does it look lit as though its ON or OFF?or is there no power-light at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No power light

Hello

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

If you are NOT comfortable with that you will need a tech please use these links to find a tech in your area www.tvrepairpros.com or www.tvrepairman.com

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't have a light, and is it some where I can get this television fixed.

There are 2 links I sent you above click on either link

Please remember to rate the answer positively with the rating bar with this post so I receive credit from the site thank you

Anthony