Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I am connecting my Samsung Calaxy S5 to my

Customer Question

I am connecting my Samsung Calaxy S5 to my SamsungTelevision. I think I did connect good. I turn on the TV, it shows on the screen the following message:
HDMI NO TIME INFORMATION NO SIGNAL
SUDDENTLY THE SCREEN ON THE PHONE SHOWN ON THE TV SCREEN, I DO NOT KNOW HOW, BUT NO SOUND AND FULL IMAGE DOES NOT FILL THE WHOLE TV SCREEN,
PLEASE, HELP TO TURN THE TV SCREEN ON WHEN CONECTED, I AM USING A REMOTE CONTROL; TURN AND CONTROL VOLUME AND SIZE OF IMAGE ON THE SCREEN.
PLEASE HELP, HELP, HELP.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

First, to get audio working, check that all music apps on the phone are shut down.

Let me know if you need further instruction on how to close any open music apps that are running in the background...