Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I ha ve a mod.E3211-b2 and am tyring to set uo Amazon app.

Customer Question

I ha ve a mod.E3211-b2 and am tyring to set uo Amazon app. Its asking for EM &PW info.
How do I enter alpha info? Tried to enter via computer, but no luck.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

An easier way to do this is to download the vizio tv remote app on your phone/tablet, and use the on screen keyboard that way to enter the info.

Otherwise, you use the up/down/left/right buttons on the remote to navigate through the tv on screen keyboard. If you don't see an on screen keyboard, use the numerical digits, which will have corresponding letters just like a telephone would.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,