How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 11207
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your TV Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have old RCA model SP-75 BK speakers that use the old gold

Customer Question

I have old RCA model SP-75 BK speakers that use the old gold speaker wires w/ a + & - ; my tv and RCA sound bar both use rca jacks .... Is there a safe way or an adapter to use so I can have the louder , bigger sound that I need???? Please Help Me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think what you are looking for is something like this: