Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Every time I turn on my LG TV it says no signal and then I

Customer Question

Every time I turn on my LG TV it says no signal and then I unplug the power cord from the back of the TV and wait awhile, plug it back in and there is full signal and picture. It used to happen once in a while and now it happens almost everyday.
What can I do to repair?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

How are you viewing TV services please satellite box/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna/set-top-box?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cable to box to TV

OK well the problem could be the box and frequently is so to eliminate it you need to switch the box off and try a DVD player or similar if it does the same with that we know for sure it is the TV

Let me know

Anthony