Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My volume is fading out an the TV and I have to move in

Customer Question

my volume is fading out an the TV and I have to move in closer to TV to get the volume to turn up
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M422iBl

Hello

When you say the volume is fading out can you see any volume graphic coming up on the set also can you actually hear it dropping in sound volume?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it fades out I quest because I am listen to it and THEN IT is lower and too turn it up I have to get out of my chair to get close enough to get the sound up the control works on other TV in house> I am handicapped and it is hurt for me to move up closer.

I understand however if its not the remote control itself (isolated by taking the isolated by taking the batteries out) then its likely to be a problem with the function board inside the set

You will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Other than that I can provide info on a do-it-yourself fix howver the back of the TV will need to come off tools used and maybe a board replaced

Sorry its nothing easier

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony