Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a Toshiba DVD and in the process of moving my remote

Customer Question

i have a Toshiba DVD and in the process of moving my remote was damaged and would like to have a replacement. is their a universal remote I can purchase or do I need a remote for this specific model, model number SD7300KU, SN A21G7225PU5200
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Are you there ??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
had to reset my password
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

No problem

Although a true universal remote (unlike dish remotes) could be programmed to operate this unit with the basic functions , you would still be missing quite a few functions .options that are on the original .

A universal may cost you $$10 + while you can get the original for $15 at the link below ;

http://www.newremotecontrol.com/toshiba/catalog_item.php?catnum=AH700750

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not spending another $18.00 when I can get the same info. for what was already paid to talk with you here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now can you help me or not? if not return my fee
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

You must have received an automated phone offer , wasn`t from me so just ignore it

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Did you see what I posted above ??

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

I told you that yes a universal remote would work but you would have only the basic functions and then gave you a link for the original at $15

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you`re going for a universal anyway then make sure it says Toshiba DVD on the box .

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Although most modern universal remote will operate that dvd , the "ONEFORALL" remotes are one of the better brand.

If you don`t have any more questions for now then please do take the time to rate my answer by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit , this is how I make a living and that rating gets me paid for my time.

AFDB