TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Our Panasonic 32 in tv will not turn on. Model TC32LX 70.

Customer Question
Serial number LY73090726. Other...
Our Panasonic 32 in tv will not turn on. Model TC32LX 70. Serial number LY73090726. Other numbers on it are 120 12TV 60HZ 23 A. TC32LX70N..you can email me at***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue, please reply this message to proceed further.
Thanks.

We have no idea what is wrong with the tv. If you need my visa again number is ************************

I do not need your visa number info.

Does power light on TV lit or blink when press power button?

No

OK, have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

It now blinks but will not turn on

I understand, how many times the light blinks, pauses for 3 seconds and repeats the blink pattern?

Can you please count the blinks and post that info here?

I mean count the blinks between pause to pause, it could be 1 to 9 blinks.

WI counted 20 and it was still blinking

Let me explain it with an example, light blinks 5 times fast then pause for 3 seconds and again blinks for 5 times, again pause for 3 seconds and this keeps on..

Can you recheck the blinks of light one more time as this is an error code that will help to diagnose the problem in TV.

If light blinks one time then pauses for 3 seconds and blinks again one time then error code would be 1 blink.

It blinks at the same speed all the time

OK, so the error code is 1 blink.

This error code indicates backlight inverter board failure and replacement of inverter board will help to resolve the problem in TV. Please click following board supplier link to view backlight inverter board image and price info, find the board matching with installed in your TV to order it if you wish to repair the TV yourself..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=TC-32LX70

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://tvrepaircanada.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair or invest that money on new replacement TV. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician