Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

When we try to adjust the volume, the tv shuts off and then

Customer Question

When we try to adjust the volume, the tv shuts off and then comes back on. When we turn off the tv using tv remote, the tv goes off and back on. It also does the same when using button on the tv for volume. What is our problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

The first thing that needs to be eliminated is the function board, this board has the volume/channel change/on off switch on the set itself the way to eliminate it is to pull out the lead that feeds this little board just behind those buttons can you do this yourself?let me know please.

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I can't.

You have a problem inside the set and that check is the first as I strongly suspect that board as being faulty I am sorry you dont feel comfortable with that if you change your mind please let me know or if you find someone who can do this for you.

If you need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech for you

Let me know if I can do anything else remember this remains open always so bookmark the page please

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony