TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I hav a Samsung 4K TV (65"). I easily connected to Netflix

Customer Question
I hav a Samsung 4K...
I hav a Samsung 4K TV (65"). I easily connected to Netflix in the past, but suddenly it now just returns me to regular DirecTV when I select Netflix. (I have two of these sets, and the other one is properly connecting to Netflix.)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/9/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you using the netrlix app from the directv remote?
Or the samsung remote (pressing the "smart hub" button)?

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Hi, Nathan. I am using the Samsung remote to attempt connecting to Netflix, as I have always done in the past. (The remote is working because it can turn TV on, adjust volume, etc. so I don't believe it's a battery issue.)

So you are using the SmrtHub button on the samsung remote, correct?
What happens when you try, do you get any error messages?
Will it access any other apps? (hulu, youtube, etc)?

Louie, Technician