Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Is there a product available where I can record TV Shows at

Customer Question

Is there a product available where I can record TV Shows at home where I have wi-fi and cable and then unplug and take to a different location and plug in to watch recorded shows on a TV that does not have any type of wi-fi , cable or satellite?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.

There is DVD Recorder available that can serve the purpose and following DVD Recorder has built in Hard Drive as well to recorder the TV programs for 70 hours and you can connect the unit to other TV to watch the recorded shows, please click following link to view details..

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ntsc+dvd+recorder+hdd

Please make sure to buy NTSC system recorder only if using in USA and Do Not buy PAL system as it will not work in USA. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with it?

Thanks.