Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I'm trying to edit the display on my Pioneer Elite VSX

Customer Question

I'm trying to edit the display on my Pioneer Elite VSX -23THX receiver/ tuner, but can't recall how to do it. Specifically, I'm trying to edit "HDMI-2" to now read "xBox."
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, have you tried the "renaming" function in the Input Setup menu? RECEIVER / HOME MENU / System Setup / Input Setup / Input HDMI 2 / Input Name / Rename

...or perhaps better yet, can you please re-check p. 43 of the Operating Instructions?