Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My order #00447988. my name Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx

Customer Question

My order #00447988. my name Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I have order 1 (one) box of item swift sharp, and I intend to pay only for 1 pies
But I have received 2 unit. And I noneede 2 of it. And I going return it , and
please return back my money. Thank You. Xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not sell goods.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator