Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a new hdtv antenna and I need to auto scan to pick up

Customer Question

I have a new hdtv antenna and I need to auto scan to pick up all the channels I need***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, was the Sony KDP-51WS655 working before with the old antenna?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was working call me at XXX_XXX-XXXXX
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Why the change of antenna?

Is the original remote available/usable? ...if yes, what steps / buttons have you tried please?

Or can you try following the instructions HERE ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have cable at all, but the tv is an hdtv. That is why I got a better antenna, now I need to auto program to pull in more channels
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

To perform "Auto Program", please follow the steps from the procedures HERE.