Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a Mitsubishi DLP big screen. Had dots so replaced the

Customer Question

Have a Mitsubishi DLP big screen. Had white dots so replaced the chip. When I turn the TV on, it comes on hearing sound for about 30 seconds, no lamp, then the tv kicks off and red blinking light. I have re-did everything six times and can't get past this point.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. It needs to get error code from TV through following procedure that will help to understand what is causing the problem.

Please press the TV front panel ACTIVITY + CH Down buttons at the same time and hold for 5 seconds. The STATUS LED will then flash denoting a two digit code.

Example: If the Error Code is “23”, the LED will flash two times, pause, and then flash three times.

Do you get any error code?

Thanks.