TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I need to configure Samsung Remote Control BN59-01178W to

Customer Question
work with TV: Samsung UN40H5203AF...
I need to configure Samsung Remote Control BN59-01178W to work with TV: Samsung UN40H5203AF 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
10/31/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! Coming here is the best choice because calling a repair shop costs more money and time than you might think. We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Is the tv turning on and has picture and sound?

2. Did you buy a new remote? Did the original remote stop working?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Louie, Technician