TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I get the boxes with "eco" and "Dolby" and "On/Sleep

Customer Question
Timer" etc. from the TV...
How do I get the boxes with "eco" and "Dolby" and "On/Sleep Timer" etc. from the TV screen? Also, the screen seems to be "bigger" that the screen can cover?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
10/31/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

In the settings menu menu>>settings there is an option to reset to factory default can you do that please and let me know the results

Anthony

There is no re-set button. I do not have the manual. Please reply.

Please look at page 18 at the bottom

We did what you said, on page 18, "Reset" and the boxes are still on the bottom of the screen.

OK I understand ......its one of those!

The set appears to be stuck in shop mode (for display purposes)but I cant see anything in the manual to disengage the shop mode still looking will get back to you asap

Anthony

Are you there? did you have any luck finding about the "factory mode?"
Anthony_Infotech
TV TechnicianOK I understand ......its one of those!The set appears to be stuck in shop mode (for display purposes)but I cant see anything in the manual to disengage the shop mode still looking will get back to you asapAnthony
the factory mode?

I am still awaiting info

Please also tell me how you are viewing TV services?is it satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?

Anthony

Cable box...thank you for being here today.

Yes please get back to me in about 4 hours I should know by then, its an awkward issue this

Anthony

I cannot wait any longer for a reply. Please return my $33.00 and I will try to reach a Hitachi dealer. Thank you for your efforts.
xxxxxxx xxxxx
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician