TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

TACHI 51F59A DOES NOT COME ON

Customer Question
HITACHI 51F59A DOES NOT COME...
HITACHI 51F59A DOES NOT COME ON
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
10/31/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does power light lit or flash when press power button on TV?

- Any repair/ part replacement done to TV in past?

- What you have already tried to repair the TV?

Thanks.

I press power Button light lit and dissipera no image no sound

Thanks for the info, can you reply other two questions?

Thanks.

No repair done since i bought tv .yesterday i open Tv and it made a spark in the image and i was never be able to open it again

TV made a spark in 'image', can you elaborate it please?

Was TV working fine and recently got problem?

Do you have multimeter and can check volts/ parts inside TV if wish to troubleshoot the problem yourself?

Thanks.

Tv worked fine before ...some Times it took 3-4 Times to open it open closed séquence Yes i have a multimetres

OK, TV made a spark in 'image', can you elaborate it please?

Is the spark occurred while you were testing volts?

No yesterday i open Tv and it made usual click but the Screen never came on !

Thanks for the info. It seems few failing capacitors on power supply board or deflection section is causing the problem in TV. Do you see any top puffed, swollen or leaky capacitors on circuit boards inside TV?

Is it normal ...on some components There some white chalk

White chalk is normal as it poured to keep capacitors in place, do you see volts marking near the connectors on power supply board to check them with multimeter and to figure out what volts are missing?

CAN you be précise please .....elaborate how to and where

You need to have service manual copy in hand to follow troubleshooting chart for various volts check on power supply board and I'm sorry this TV has very complicated circuitry inside and not possible to assist you for each volt check over internet.

Do you have service manual of this TV?

if not, I can provide you copy through 'additional service' offer as per website rules and rest would be your own expertise/ skills to troubleshoot the issue in TV. Please reply back if you wish to proceed or may please 'relist' the question to get different expert assistance.

Thanks.

Last question is it the digital convergence unit or Pcb défection/power or pcb signal or PCb -cpt

Pcb deflection/power is suspected and can be cause of problem as per TV symptoms (Tv worked fine before ...some Times it took 3-4 Times to open it open closed séquence).

Thanks.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician