Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My comcast service won't come out of recorded TV in order to

Customer Question

My comcast service won't come out of recorded TV in order for me to see TV Live. I have cancelled any recordings (which I never requested) but it stays recording. I want to get to LIVE....what's up
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you please get me the make and model number off of the front of the Comcast box?

Also, recordings wouldn't be something you request- they would be something you manually record on the box yourself. Can you please elaborate what programming you're seeing?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need assistance with this?