Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV screen is blank and not responding to the remote and

Customer Question

My TV screen is blank and not responding to the remote and the power whont go off, what is happening
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Samsung. Have you ytird unplugging for an extended period of time ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unplugged for about a minute
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Longer please; even overnight. The idea is to simulate a soft RESET which would serve as both an attempt of a fix if it were a glitch and as a test if it were an internal hardware issue.

And the model number when able.

Thanks.