How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack Your Own Question
Jack, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9386
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
Type Your TV Question Here...
Jack is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can l locate oem contractor who makes jt23051 65g500

Customer Question

where can l locate oem contractor who makes jt23051 for hatachi 65g500
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
I can help you with this but please note that I do not give answers without making first contact so there is no need to rate yet .
Let me know when you are ready to proceed.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

I can tell that you looked at my reply but perhaps you cannot respond to it so here is your answer;

This DP23 deflection / power board is rather difficult to find but I do have a supplier that would have a direct substitute , take a look at this link ;

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .