TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Got lg 32lf2510-zb from friend, it wont autotune, he used it

Customer Question
on aerial, so am i...
got lg 32lf2510-zb from friend, it wont autotune, he used it on aerial, so am i but it doesnt find any channels, may need to switch to dtv but cant find how to ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
10/26/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Please first reset the TV to factory settings as outlined on page 87 of the manual below, then run a fresh setup- pick your tuner type, then run an auto scan:

http://www.lg.com/uk/support-product/lg-32LF2510#

Let me know what happens once you're done with that please.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

did factory reset, straight into autotune, shows 0 programmes found for DTV,Radio and TV

Did you select Antenna, or Cable?

it didnt give me the option, top butt on on the remote is input and have selected antenna there previously

Go to page 67- it shows where you can select one or the other. Try selecting each one and then re-running the scan. Let me know what happens.

in manual tuning it shows dtv in red across top then yourt receiver will add the channel to your channel list - what do i do here

Do you have a separate DTV receiver, or just direct aerial from the wall to the TV?

wall to tv, and the aerialworks fine with another tv although i had ti send power to it from the tv

What do you mean "send power to it from the TV"??

othe tv is lg lcd also, there was a setting that said send power to the aerial that i had to enable,autosetup here is not giving me the cable/aerial option just going straight to the check antenna screen
I note this question is closed but you never fixed the issue and were going to refer me to another expert which didnt happen - please refund me
Thanks
Aric, Technician