Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Can i install flash on my samsung smart tv.. if so how? I am

Customer Question

can i install flash on my samsung smart tv.. if so how? I am trying to watch the nfl game on yahoo. Internet works great but I get a message I need flash
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What version, and where, to obtain the Flash player for your Samsung TV, would depend upon

A. what Android or other version is on the Samsung TV, and/or what model of Samsung it is

and perhaps

B. what app is demanding Flash player.

Let me know and I will advise you specifically. It might be that your app is actually not meant for use with this TV (and/or the Android or other OS version on it.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Russell. I will forward tomorrow as I am now out of town. I was trying to stream the NFL game on yahoo using my Samsung smart tv. The internet on the smart tv is quick but right when it looked like it was going to load it said I need flashKevin
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

So were you loading the NFL game on Yahoo, using a browser app?