Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I just bought a RCA 11 mave pro i am trying to use my usb

Customer Question

i just bought a RCA 11 mave pro i am trying to use my usb port not allowing me to open it,. what do i need to do
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

If your USB port cannot detect the Maven Pro tablet, then try using another port, or check that the slot on the tablet does not have any lint or other debris stuck in it that may be hindering the connection.

If that doesn't work, try using a different USB cable.

If it still won't connect, then try connecting to a different computer and let me know if it works ok there.

If you need remote assistance with the USB port on your own computer, or with USB recognization problems, let me know and I can assist with that remotely.