Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I accidently t my remote TV and now I can't get a picture -

Customer Question

I accidently hit my remote for my TV and now I can't get a picture for television - only comes up cable tv 3-0
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! Coming here is the best choice because calling a repair shop costs more money and time than you might think. We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Do you normally change channels with the remote that came with the tv or with the channel provider's remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Direct tv
Use their remote
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Look for a button on the original tv remote like "INPUT" or "SOURCE". Press it and choose from the item in the list that corresponds with your Directv box. If you don't know which one, just start trying them until you find the correct one. Or better yet, look at the back of the tv where the connection is.

I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

In keeping with the design of this website, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,