Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can only get 4 chanels on my tv. It has been this way two

Customer Question

I can only get 4 chanels on my tv. It has been this way for about two weeks. It happened when we had a bad storm. I have tried to reset it several times.I need some ones help to do this.Can you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me how you are using the tv, meaning how do you get your channels?
Antenna, basic cable, cable box, satellite, etc?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I cannot help you with out a reply back with some basic information such as the model number of the tv and sources used.

Please be sure to reply to me here on the original question. Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more each time and hinders my ability to reply back to you.