Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Mitsubishi 57 inch 1080p DLP HDTV model # 57731.

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi 57 inch 1080p DLP HDTV model # ***** The pcb lamp ballast wiring
is burnt. Question: What model # ***** lamp ballast do I need to repair this TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The Lamp Ballast PCB is part number: Mitsubishi 938P060010 (938P060A10, ZNN2097358_B) for your set. This part is showing as out of stock through any vendors though- and it's not a currently manufactured part- only available as a pull/used board on Ebay or used parts suppliers.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I actually was able to find a supplier showing 4 of these boards in stock at the link below with the correct part number for your set:

http://allprotvparts.com/index.php?id_product=6478&controller=product

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.