Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have no screen showing either the program or the channel

Customer Question

We have no screen showing either the program or the channel guide. There is no sound at all. However, we do get the symbol for sound/no sound and can change that. It feels like I have hit a wrong button somehow, but I can't seem to get it to work. The other TV works just fine.
***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Thanks.