TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My sharp liquid crystal TV model # LC-60LE640U. Serial #

Customer Question
my sharp liquid crystal TV...
my sharp liquid crystal TV model # ***** Serial ####-##-####
is no longer making any sound.
Not mute button. Don't know what the prob is.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
10/19/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Are you using just the tv built in speakers or some external speakers like a sound bar or surround sound?

2. When you use the volume up/down buttons, does the volume level show on the tv that it is going up/down? if not, what happens?

3. What is connected to the Tv? cable box, or antenna, or bluray player, or?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

built in speakers, yes the volume level moves & connected to DISH reciver & blu-ray player

Have you checked if there is sound when playing a bluray disc?

If not, please do that and let me know if you get sound.

dont know, at office right now.

I would recommend we continue this chat later when you are actually with the Tv so that we can do proper trouble shooting. There is no time limit and this question will be online forever. You can sign in later or bookmark this website.

ok.

talk to you later

Louie, Technician